In Aug. 2008 my niece, Kacie, was in the hospital for two months and during that same time Stephanie Nielson had her near-fatal plane crash and was in a coma for three months. In fact, Kacie was transferred from the smaller hospital in Oregon to St. Luke's in Boise on August 16, 2008. The exact same day that Stephanie had her accident.
Stephanie shares what she has learned through all of this, in this new Mormon message on www.lds.org. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has allowed her to stay on earth to share this valuable story with all of us! She is such an incredible example to me!
Just click on "My new life" below to watch. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! She is truly amazing!!!
My New Life
Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





1 comment:
I saw that the other day and was so inspired. She's such a neat person and she reminded me how much I love being a mother.
Post a Comment