Saturday, May 22, 2010

Funny Pictures from Skype


We had too much fun on Skype with Kacie, Tammy and Mom! We thought we would share a few pictures that we took! HaHaHa!!!

I am going to be dead when mom finds these! We just wanted to have some fun! :)

3 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Oh my, you are going to scare everyone away from logging on to your blog again. These are CRAZY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rosie, it's Tami! I just replied to an email from your mom asking me if they could post some funny pictures that Tammy took of me on the blog and then I checked yours out and those are hilarious! Susan's a great sport and so I told her she could post the not-so-glamorous ones of me if she wanted to. Kacie seems to be doing so good and we are thilled! Love you! Tami

Grandma Sue said...

Tami, what you don't know is that if Rosie were in the same room she might have gotten a good swift kick in the pants. :o) I threatened her with her life if she didn't take one of the pictures off, she finally relinquished and did. Technology today is just way too much fun!