Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day with Kacie & Family

We went home for Labor Day weekend to see Kacie and Family! It was good to see everyone, we wish it was under different circumstances...but it's always good to be with family!

Kacie is still in the hospital, but making improvements since I wrote last! We were able to see her get up and walk while we were there! It was a struggle for her, but she did it! Way to go Kacie!!!
On Saturday Grandpa, Kyle, Mckinley I went to the hospital to hang out with Kacie and her Family! EJ and Mom were so wonderful and kept Brady, Braxton and Blake at home so they could get a good nap and not be running all over the place while Kacie was in PICU. Kacie requested that we bring the "Whoonu" game over to play with her! She started getting a little tired while we played, but she still won every game we played!
I LOVE this photo of Tammy and Kacie together! Tammy you are such amazing mother!
Grandpa was really tender with Kacie! It was really sweet!

On Sunday Kacie was able to get out of PICU and be in a regular room! We were all excited to see her new room when we came to visit!
We played "Go Fish" with Kacie in the hospital waiting room. She was out there for more than two hours! We love you Kacie and pray for your kidneys to continue to get better. We hope you get to come home soon! We also pray for the rest of your family! We love you all!I've heard since we left Grandma and Kacie have become quite the Yahtzee Players! Kacie told me on the phone today that she rolled a Yahtzee on the first roll! She was so excited! A little healthy competition is always good, right?

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I loved seeing the pictures you took when you came to visit. It was especially fun for me to see the ones of dad. We love you Rosie and all the support you've been. Love, Mom

Tricia said...

You have such a great family. I love those pictures of all of you. It is so nice that you could drive up there and see them. We are always praying for all of you.