Do you ever leave to get the door, answer the phone and come back to find the unexpected? That is what happened to me last night...I was talking to a neighbor outside around 5:00 pm and when I came back in the house to check on my kids I found this...
Needless to say I was NOT happy! Braxton took my container that holds all of my scrapbooking brags, eyelets, rivets, etc. and dumped them all over the floor! Oh, I was so upset I just had to close the door and come back to it today!
I told him he needed to stay with me and help clean it up...I was hoping if he realizes how much work it is to clean it up he won't do it again. While we were cleaning up, BRAXTON said the funniest things! He said, "Mom I hear Dora, I need to go watch it!"
I said, "No when this is done you can." Realizing it is going to take HOURS to clean up. There are so many small pieces that need to be sorted etc. It might be impossible to get it back the way it was.
Then Braxton said, "Mom last night Santa Claus came and made the mess and then left." I asked him what he said again...and he said, "Santa made this mess and I said no, no Santa Claus!"
I was trying so hard for him not to hear me laugh!
Then he said, "I need to check that paper!" I said what paper...that paper over there and he pointed to a piece of paper on the floor. He got up and walked over acting like he could read it..."it say, no clean up for Braxson!!!"
I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was shocked that my 3 year old could come up with all of that stuff just so he didn't have to clean. He helped put some humor on the situation and we had fun talking while we cleaned up this crazy mess.
Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment