Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Pray"

Yesterday Kacie's little brother Brady (almost 4 years old) was admitted to the same hospital as her. They are worried he might be getting what she had. Luckily they don't think he has it as bad as Kacie, but he is following the same pattern as her.

Last night I sent a text to Tammy, with tears in my eyes, asking her, "What can I do to help?" She simply responded back "PRAY!" I don't know why that hit me so hard, because I have been praying for them all along, but I was grateful for her powerful example of FAITH! I live so far away and can't physically be there to help them out, but I can PRAY for them! So, I thought I would share what she said, and ask you to please pray for their family!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so glad that relaxing piano music was playing as I read this! I have goose bumbs as the word "pray" rings loudly in my head! We will pray!

Barbara Lou said...

Rosebud, your blog is fun. I hope to get one going soon as Becky & Moh teach me how. We all went over last night,(7th) and Kacie looked good after her hour outside. Brady was still cramping & sleeping. What an ordeal.
Love you,

renee' said...

Wow, Rosie, this is qute a lot for one family. We will definitely continue to pray for Kacie and Brady and the whole family. I am glad that you were able to go and spend time together. I think being together with the ones you love has healing effects.

Amy Jones said...

Oh, Rosie! My heart hurts when I hear about little kids suffering...and mom's who have to watch. I'll add my prayers to yours. I'll send as many good vibes their direction as I possible can. This has also been a good reminder for me to be grateful for the blessings I do have in my life...even if they are ornery and don't sleep. :)

Good luck!

Naomi said...

She has the best family to get her through this. You guys are awesome, and we will be praying too.

Tara said...

I'm so sorry your family is having to go through this. SO sad! I too will pray.

Jenn said...

Wow. I can't imagine how your sister is handling all of this. I hope they both get better quickly and that they have a full recovery.

Grandma Sue said...

Rosie, thank you for the sweet reminder. You are such a strong support to us. We hope you know how much we care about you too. Love, Mom and Dad