Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame!

After watching Kyle play baseball for 3 years, Mckinley decided she wanted to try t-ball. At the beginning of the season she only knew one boy on her team, but she quickly became friends with the other/only two girls on the Mets team.
(FYI Mckinley lost 3 teeth during the season and Kyle lost one.)
She really liked t-ball, and didn't want to miss a game! We aren't sure if she didn't want to miss baseball or the treat at the end of the game, but either way we had fun watching her little red braids flip around while she ran the bases! __________________________________________________
Kyle had fun playing for the Red Sox. He tried something new this year, switch hitting (one inning left and the next right.) He surprised us how good he could hit left!


One of his favorite things was seeing his friends on the other team, like Gavin!
__________________________________________________
Braxton and Blake did pretty well considering Kyle and Mckinley had games on Mon. and Wed. nights the entire month of June! It got a little crazy a couple of times when they had games scheduled at the same time, but we survived and had fun watching them play ball!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome, I can't believe she has lost her front teeth! They are growing up too fast. Baseball, that is crazy, left and right practice he will be a pro before you know it!

renee' said...

I am glad I found your current blog. It's fun to see what everyone is up to and how quickly their children are growing. Wow, 4teeth in a short baseball season.

Michelle said...

Hi Rosie,

I'm back from girls' camp now - whew!!! What a crazy summer... I'm so ready to play catch up here at home! We need to get together, it's been forever since we've been able to hang out! Your blog is great! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!