Friday, July 25, 2008

Braxton Asleep!


The other night I went in to check on Braxton before I went to bed, and he was asleep on the floor in this position! I just had to take a picture to show Jenny R. that Braxton sleeps with his hands under his head also! It cracks me up everytime I see him sleep like that!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! It must be that group of kids... Thanks for the laugh.

Jenn said...

Kids are just too cute!

The Cox Family said...

That Braxton is such a cutie! It is so fun having him in nursery. I hope he has a great birthday!

Marie Smith said...

Rosie this is Marie Smith I found your blog off Laura's hope you don't mind that I peeked. It is fun to see how your family is doing. Your kids are really cute

The Egan Family said...

haha, it looks like he's really relaxed.. even though he's sleeping!! he's so cute!