Friday, June 20, 2008

Go Red Sox!


When Kyle got back home from watching the Mariners vs. Red Sox game in Seattle, he started baseball on June 2nd. He found out at the ballpark that his team is the Red Sox this year! The ironic thing is he played against the Mariners for his first game! My Mom, Teniele, Brandon and Kacie were still visiting so they watched another "Red Sox"/"Mariners" game 6 days later!

Our neighbor Dawson is on the Mariners team so we got a picture of the Red Sox/Mariners players!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

That is cute! I love baseball! I need to get a boy ;) Or it's gonna be softball for the girls for sure!

Amy Jones said...

Cutest picture! I just love the baseball uniforms on little boys. Can't wait until Curtis is old enough. :)

Naomi said...

So fun! What are the odds? :)