After the kids last baseball game we went to a Peter Brienholt and Ryan Shupe concert in Midway! (Ryan Shupe in green shirt, Peter Brienholt is in the back in the yellow shirt)
It was so fun because they made it very casual for the kids. They didn't care if kids danced and ran all over the place. They even invited them to come dance in front of the stage! Towards the end of the concert he did a song where a little 5 year old girl went up on the stage and sang. Mckinley and her friend Sara were dancing until they heard her sing, then they went in front of the stage to check out what was going on! While they were there Peter Brienholt leaned down with the microphone and Mckinley got to sing a little solo, he let about 4 other little girls sing a solo also! I was so sad because my battery died right before she got to sing, but here is a little video so you can picture what I am trying to say!
(This video shows Mckinley dancing and the little girl singing in the background is what Mckinley sang in the microphone...FYI you can hear it better if you pause my playlist music.)
This was our families first concert together! We had a picnic in the park and just relaxed! Kyle liked it, but his favorite part was playing catch with his friends. Braxton eventually fell asleep because he didn't take a nap, which made it more relaxing for EJ and I. Blake stayed up the entire time and danced all over. He really LOVES music!






2 comments:
I had no idea that this was going on! I guess that is what happens when you have a baby. Looks like a lot of fun!
How fun! What cute kids!!!
Post a Comment