Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool with Ms. Karen!

9-9-09 is a great day for two reasons.
1. It is a cool day to look at 9-9-09!
2. BRAXTON started preschool today with Ms. Karen!
He has been counting down the days until he could go to her preschool. Kyle and Mckinley went to Ms. Karen, so for the past few months they have been telling Braxton all the fun things he will do.


When I picked him up...
Me: Did you have fun?
Braxton: YES!!!
Me: What did you do?
Braxton: WE PLAYED!!!
Me: What else did you do?
Braxton: We just PLAYED!!!

I am excited for Braxton to get to go to school like his brother and sister! This is a big milestone for him. I just can't believe he is old enough to go...where has the time gone? (I thought it would be fun to put a couple photos of Ms. Karen with Kyle and Mckinley too.)

Kyle's 1st day of Preschool was 9.9.04!


Halloween 2004


Kyle's Preschool Graduation May 25, 2005. (I was 7 months pregnant with Braxton and I cried through the whole thing.)


Mckinley's 1st day of Preschool 9.7.06


Halloween 2006


Mckinley's Preschool Graduation May 15, 2007 "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" by Eric Carle (The funny thing is, I was pregnant with Blake at her Graduation. He was born on May 29, 2007.)

We are so glad that Ms. Karen has taught our children. They all LOVE her so much!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm so glad the kids are excited about school and enjoying it so much. We love you!!!

Eric and Andrea said...

Hey Rosie! Did you know our babies are 4 days apart?
My Cade was born on May 25th 2007. That is cool!
I hope you don't mind that I am posting. I don't remember where I even found your blog. It is fun to peek in at you every now and again!
Take care!

P.S. Loved the miracles post! Very touching!

Grandma Sue said...

This was fun seeing the pictures of Ms. Karen with Kyle, Mckinley, and now Braxton. I so enjoyed looking at this post. Love you