Family Pictures can be so stressful. We got some taken in Midway and the kids were pretty good. However, throughout the photo shoot, each of them took their turn having a meltdown...but at least they didn't do it all at the same time! ha ha!!! We have had that happen in the past! I am grateful we got at least one good picture of each of the kids. Hopefully family pictures will get easier in the future. :)




Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





4 comments:
I just loved your family picture on your Christmas Card. To an outsider it looked like there were no meltdowns involved...if that helps.
Your kids are getting huge!
Your family pictures turned out so cute!
Your family is so adorable! Thanks for posting the pictures!
Not to be negative but when you add one more to the mix I doubt it will get easier! ;) Super cute picutres though! It was worth the melt-downs.
Post a Comment