Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jr. Jazz '09

Kyle (#13) has had fun playing basketball this year! He can't wait until Feb. 20th when the Jazz player comes to town! It's fun to anticipate which player it will be.

I switched my camera to video at the right time and got him making this basket! Way to go Kyle!

8 comments:

renee' said...

Awesome that you caught the shot on video. I love it when things like that happen!

Michelle said...

They don't do jr. jazz down here - just city league (which is fine, but it would be cool to have the jazz player come...

Great job Kyle!!!

Spencer's Adventures said...

It's fun to see what kids are up to as they get older. Great job on catching that shot.

Grandma Sue said...

Way to go Kyle! It felt just like Grandpa and I were there to see your game. It reminded me of when we were there not very long ago. Thanks, Rosie, for posting this! We sure do love you and your family!

Pam And Scott said...

I can't believe you had the camera on at the right time I never seem to have that happen.

As far as Scott seeing David Archuleta it was on the east side of Salt lake in a business area, and not one person said a thing to him. I was shocked,ut Scott said it was all men who acted like they didn't know who he was. Weird huh.

Craythorn Family said...

How cute your family is!!! Can you beleive how fast they grow??

Ashley said...

oh, I miss you guys!!! Kyle you are such an awesome basketball player I wish I could come watch.love --ash

Tricia said...

That is great you had your camera on. That is fun that Kyle has so much fun and likes it so much.