Kyle went skiing for the first time and had a BLAST! EJ said, he was impressed how fast Kyle picked it up...he was going over small bumps in no time. Kyle said his favorite part was the obstacle course, bumps and when he turned around backwards. (I not sure if that was on purpose! LOL!!!) He also liked going on the ski lift and just hanging out with his Dad! 
Thanks Mike for taking the photos! 
Look at those smiles!
Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





5 comments:
How fun! Tyler wanted to learn this year (he's 10), but it's so late in the year already that I think I'll just take him early next season so he'll have the whole winter to practice!
Way to go! I bet Kyle is at a great age for skiing. I'm glad he liked it!
Wow, Kyle, we are so proud of you! We think it is pretty neat that Dad took the time to have this experience with you. I bet you enjoy playing wii fit and trying your hand at skiing with it too. We love you!
P.S. Thanks Rosie for letting us share in this experience with Kyle. We so appreciate you keeping us "posted"
Looks like they had a great time! We miss being closer to the slopes!
Isn't it fun to watch your child learn something new? Taking our girls skiing has been very rewarding!
Post a Comment