When I was little after we had family prayer, my Dad would let us all pile on his back and he would take us off to bed! (I am 4 years old and Tammy is 7 years old in this picture).

To keep the traditions going, EJ has done the same thing with our kids! One of the first digital pictures I have of this pose was Oct. 2003! Kyle was 3 years old and Mckinley was 1 1/2 years old.
I am so excited because I got a good picture tonight of all 4 kids on EJ's back and they are looking in the right direction! Yeah!!!
I hope my kids will have fun memories of this, just like I do with my Dad!





6 comments:
What a fun tradition! I love the two pictures - isn't it fun to see how our kids change over time?
Have a great day!
That's such a great tradition!
EJ better get longer or your kids better stop growing-- he looks a little weighted down. : D
That sounds like a fun tradition! Good thing EJ know how to take care of his back afterwards!
that is a awesome picture!
That's so fun! Of all the stories I've heard of your family/growing-up, I never heard about that tradition. Cool! You're kids are so cute and big!
That is so cute Rosie, such a cute idea!!
Post a Comment