Mckinley has been in a singing group called "Applause" and they had their Christmas music recital tonight! Her favorite songs they sang were, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" and "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas," She liked singing the Hippo song, because each of the girls had their own solo!
She also liked doing the Mele Kalikimaka song, because they got to put on sunglasses! Mckinley had another fun thing happen today she was given the 'Social Skills Superstar' award at school! When she was getting ready for bed, I heard her say, "This has been a GREAT day!"
Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





6 comments:
How fun for her - their little capes are adorable! I love hearing happy things come out of my kid's mouths, and I'm always glad when I write them down because I always forget otherwise.
p.s. I had so much fun the other day with you and Jamie. I'm so grateful for such good friends. Thanks again for a great time!
You guys are the best!
Yeah McKinley! What a cute singer she is... love the "jazz hands" in the lasts picture! I loved the great snowman and turkey cookies in the previous posts too. We miss the snow... and you!
Yay McKinley! We wish we were closer so we could have come to see your recital! Your singing group looks like a lot of fun!
:)
So fun! I miss having little girs and going to such fun recitals. She looks os cute in her cape and sunglasses. Keep up the great work in School McKinley!
Thats so fun!! It looks like we have a little star in our family; In singing, and in school! Good Job McKinley!!
How fun to see Mckinley with her singing group. Oh how I wish we lived closer so we could come to all of your family's special activities. Hopefully you videoed this and when we come this week to visit we can watch it. Love you all!
Post a Comment