Well, we decided that since Blake is a year old TODAY we would start a current blog!
My mom set up a blog for us last year when he was born and we can't figure out how to change some things, SO we are starting a new one! We are excited to get this going, it is a fun way to keep in touch with our family and friends! If you have a blog...send it to us!
Pictures of Wade...
2 months ago





3 comments:
Yay! Rosie, your blog looks great! Cute background and family picture.
It was good to chat for a minute yesterday, we need to get together and chat longer! It's been too long!
May 29th, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!! It was nice to visit with you yesterday. Hope EJ had a nice fathers day. I need to call him and see if he takes my insurance, or if my insurance takes him!
Yipee! Rosie, I'm so glad you've joined the blog world. It's sad, but it's the only way I keep up with people lately! Love ya! Amy
www.ianamyjones.blogspot.com
Post a Comment